Software Engineer C++ (ext)
Coriant develops innovative and dynamic networking solutions for a fast-changing and cloud-enabled business world. The Coriant portfolio of SDN-enabled, edge-to-core transport solutions enables network operators to reduce operational complexity, improve utilization of multi-layer network resources, and create new revenue-generating services optimized for the evolving demands of business and consumer applications, including video, mobile, and cloud.
For the purpose of developing and maintaining a proprietary design Coriant is looking for candidates with BS or MS degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science
* Enthusiastic for easy to maintain, high performance and efficient SW solutions.
* Knowledge of telecommunication systems and computer networks.
* Fluent in English written and spoken.
* Team Player.
* SW engineer with at least 2 solid years experience in C++ , knowledge in C
* Understanding of classical embedded systems architectures.
Nice to have
Basic scripting abilities – Python, Bash and Perl.
Previous experience with continuous integration using automated unit tests.
Experience with version control tools e.g. SVN, Git, etc
Experience with I2C, SPI, RS-232 low-level communication protocols.